To Date xx/xx/xx
Public Information Officer
Police Head Quarter,
Sub:- Request for information u/s 6 & 7 of RTI Act regarding
This is to inform you that the General Public is much relieved by Delhi Police as the information regarding F.I.R.s and Details of Arrested Persons is made available on the Zonal Integrated Police Network (http://zipnet.in) and undersigned would like to take this opportunity to congratulate Delhi Police on its efforts.
With all due respect I would also like to mention that it has also being observed that information regarding many F.I.R.s and Arrests are not uploaded and updated due to negligence or care free attitude or other malafide intentions of some Police Personnel/officials responsible . Hence I would like to obtain the following information regarding display of F.I.R. data on the Zonal Integrated Police Network (http://zipnet.in) by Delhi Police:-
1. Please inform the process regarding the steps through which F.I.R. and Arrested Persons Data is uploaded or fed into the system.
2. Please inform from which date has the F.I.R. started being uploaded on Zonal Integrated Police Network.
3. Please inform from which date has the details of Arrested persons started being uploaded on Zonal Integrated Police Network.
4. Please inform from which date has the computerized F.I.R. system started in Delhi Police.
5. Please inform from which date have all police stations of Delhi Police started issuing computerized F.I.R.
6. Please inform from which date has it become mandatory for all F.I.R.s and Arrested Persons details to be computerized in Delhi.
7. Please give information with name, rank and contact details the name of all police personnel of Delhi Police whose duty it is to keep the Zonal Integrated Police Network up to date.
8. Please provide the name and rank, belt no., PIS no. , police station/official address of all staff responsible for uploading complete FIR and Arrested person details for making it online.
9. Kindly intimate time period required to make details of FIR and Arrested Person available online after registration of FIR and execution arrest of a person.
10. Kindly provide the name, rank of the officials from each police station/ unit of Delhi Police responsible for uploading the FIR and details of Arrested persons to make it online but failed to update the online system as being part of their duty.
11. Kindly provide the details of punishment with relevant rule under which the irresponsible officers in above mentioned matter are liable to be punished.
12. Kindly provide the details of punishments awarded/enquiry initiated/explanation/ show cause issued to officials for dereliction of duty in aforementioned matter.
13. Kindly intimate by when the list of officials with complete details will be made available on the Delhi Police Official Website and in any other relevant disclosures as mandatory vide section 4 (b)(i)(ii)(iv)(xv)of RTI Act 2005.
The Postal Order No. xxxxxxx is attached herewith as requisite fee under RTI Act 2005.
The information requested is required in larger public interest as because of intentional no uploading of information to website by some of the officials of Delhi Police, the general public is getting hardship in getting the details of FIR which is a public document as per Law.