The Public Information Officer,
Sub.:- Application under section 6(1) of Right to Information Act 2005.
1. Present Designation and department in which Shri _________ is posted at present .( disclosure of such information to public should be made as per RTI act 2005 under section 4(1)(b))
2. The power and duties/job responsibility/work profile of Shri ________.(disclosure of such information to public should be made as per RTI act 2005 under section 4(1)(b))
3. Present Gross Salary and its various components like basic pay,DA,Conveyance,HRA and other allowances of Shri ________.( disclosure of such information to public should be made as per RTI act 2005 under section 4(1)(b))
4. His income from salary for following financial year:
5. Photo copy and details of his educational/professional qualification and his bio data and age proof (like certificate of 10th or any other proof) on the basis of which he is holding a public office in RBI.(Latest relevant decision of CIC dated 10 feb,2009 No.CIC/SG/A/2008/00248/1596 regarding providing such information to public is attached for ready reference)
6. Annual property returns filed by him till date.( Relevant decision of CIC dated 20 March,2008 No.CIC/OK/A/2007/01493 & CIC/OK/A/2008/00027 regarding providing such information to public is attached for ready reference)
7. Following details of LTC(Leave travel Concession) availed/encashed by him since last five years(Also provide Copies of LTC bills)
a) Number of persons for which LTC availed
b) Block Year of LTC
c) Financial Details like total amount claimed and its component for each LTC.
d) Destination of travel
( Relevant decision of No.CIC/AT/A/2006/00317 regarding providing such information to public is attached for ready reference)
8. Details of amount claimed by Shri _______ during official tour since last five years and during transfer from _____, to _______(Provide Copies of TA bills) .
( Relevant decision of CIC dated 14 Feb,2007 No.CIC/AT/A/2006/00479 regarding providing such
information to public is attached for ready reference)
9. Whether he has taken any advance for the marriage of his daughter Smt ________h from RBI ?
10. In case an advance is sanctioned for marriage purpose(for daughter of Shri _____) a certificate to the effect that no element of dowry is involved, is required to be taken from him as per rules of RBI (section 3.140(III)(VI)).Whether he has submitted such certificate ? if yes then please provide certified photocopy of such document.
11. Details of all temporary advance taken by him after 1.1.04 from _______(Amount,purpose etc)
12. Has he taken any permission from bank for accepting gift in the last six years ?
13. Whether as per ________ records he was involved in borrowing or lending money ? if yes then provide the details and also provide the information whether he has taken due permission from ______ and filed return of his liabilities ?(provide photocopy of all such documents furnished by him as per staff regulation /other relevant rules )
14. Whether he has informed the _____ in any manner that expenditure on the marriage of her daughter was Rs.______ Lacs and disclosed the source of fund ? if yes then photocopy of such document ?
Initial fee of Rs. 10/- in the way of postal order (Rs 10/- bearing serial number ‘_______” is attached with application) has been attached as prescribed under Right to Information Rules 2005. Further it is requested that the applicant would like to receive the above said information by post on the address mentioned below, at the earliest. For any clarification contact me at ______-_ or at address given below.