REFERENCE NO: Dated:
The Public Information Officer
Sub: - Request for information 6 of RTI Act 2005
Sir / Madam,
Undersigned has submitted an application on dated: ____________in the office of CIT(Commissioner of Income Tax) Income Tax Department,_____________(Attached as Annexure-A).
I humbly request you to furnish me the following information through section 6 & 7 of the RTI Act 2005
1. Kindly provide the certified copy of investigations / assessments are initiated / made on the TEP application under reference no_______dated__________ submitted by the undersigned .
2. Did Mr. XYZ explained the source of expenditure amounting to rs.____on the marriage of his daughter Ms. 498a Wifeduring the course of enquiry made by the office of CIT.? Any other information submitted by him on the source of the above said expenditure?
3. Kindly provide certified copy of observation was made by the C.I.T. while recommending the re-opening of the assessment of Mr XYZ for theAssessment Year (2000-2010) along with copy of the order?
4. Kindly provide certified copy of explanation was offered by XYZ about the source of above of above said expenditure amounting to rs._lacs during the course of re-assessment proceedings before the Income Tax Officer?
5. Kindly provide certified copy of How much income has been re-assessed in the assessment order of XYZas income from un-disclosed sources and the copy of Asst. order for the last Asst. year 2004-2005.
6. How much Income Tax demand including interest has been created as per notice of demand and also supply the copy of the notice of demand?
7. How much outstanding Income Tax demand has been recovered from XYZ?
8. What action has been taken for the recovery of outstanding demand agaXYZ?
9. Is there any stay order against outstanding Income Tax demand? Copy of the stay order, if any, may kindly be supplied.
10. What is the final stage of Income Tax Case of XYZ the Asst. Year 2004-2005?
11. Smt. 498a WIFE & Smt XYZ ever filed any income tax return mentioning the details of source of alleged money and alleged costly items ever given by them in marriage and after marriage of their daughter as admitted in writing in their List submitted with TEP and alsofor maintaining other luxuries of life.
12. Whether they have paid income tax & wealth tax on there alleged cash/jewelry expenses.
13. Whether the persons mentioned above are liable for any action against them for tax evasion(income tax, wealth tax, etc) as per rule and kindly give the brief details of recovery efforts/punishments that can be awarded for violating the rule in above cases.
14. Kindly intimate the action initiated/taken by your department against the persons Mentioned above and the amount of Tax recovered/expected to be recovered from them.
15. Kindly provide a copy of the preliminary assessments/investigations.
16. Has XYZ preferred any appeal against Asst. Order? What is the status of the appeal and till what time could its disposal be expected?
17. Kindly provide me thename & designation of the officer who is providing this information as there is every apprehension that the information being provided to me will not be relevant and will be misleading.
It is further submitted that the person named above have ever shown expenditure occurs in marriage of their daughters. The information sought falls within the ambit f RTI Act 2005 and the information is existing therein and can be provided as per Hon’ble High Court decision in regard of WP(C) No. 3114/2007 dated 03/12/2007 (Attached as Annexure C).
The information asked is required expediently in the interest of Justice and mandatory to prove undersigned innocent in the false FIR as attached, filled by my wife Smt 498a wife D/o Shri XYZ in Police Station,Lucknow
Postal Order No. _________ dated: ________ of Rs. 10/- as requisite fee is attached here with. The information shall be furnished within 30 days as per RTI rule.
Now at the end I may reasonably expect that honorable CPIO will honor the decisions of CIC and honorable Court as stated above while making decision on this appeal so that at least the wastage of time of higher authorities in further proceedings could be avoided in appeal while discussing the same matter.
Annexure -A: - TEP
Annexure-B: - FIR
Annexure- C: - Copy of Hon’ble High Court order WP(C) No. 3114/2007 dated 03/12/2007.