To, Dated :
The Public Information Officer,
Sub.:- Application under section 6(1) of Right to Information Act 2005.
It is requested that please provide following information:
1. Photocopy of conduct and discipline rules of department
(rules which have definition of misconduct like taking or giving dowry, implication of taking gifts, rules governing the transaction of movable, immovable property and investment, lending and borrowing by employee, rules for disciplinary action against errant employee and penalty, ground for suspension/removal/dismissal from services of department)
2. Criteria for promotion from Manager to next higher rank in department ?
(like educational qualification, experience, departmental exam/interview etc )
3. Whether married daughter and son-in-law of an employee is eligible to stay in holiday homes of department ?
(if yes then is there any difference in fee charged by holiday home from employee and from his/her married daughter ?)
4. Is there any empolyee transfer policy exist in department ? if yes then its photocopy
5. Name, Designation, Address, Contact Number of the Authority in department with whom the complaint can be lodged by the public against officer of the RBI for his/her misconduct/corruption?
Initial fee of Rs. 10/- in the way of cash postal order of Rs 10/- bearing serial number ‘________’ has been attached as prescribed under Right to Information Rules 2005. Further it is requested that the applicant would like to receive the above said information by post on the address mentioned below, at the earliest.
For any clarification contact me at ______________or at address given below.
With best regards,